- Free Text Engraving (and optional graphics, including sigils like a stark Dire Wolf, etc)
- One of the Longest and Most Beautiful Swords We Carry!
- Beautiful, Decorative, Fantasy Longsword Design
- 46 Inches of Bad-Assed Ranger Intimidation
- Mirror-Polished 440 Stainless Steel Blade Perfect for Engraving
- Long, Hand-and-a-Half Grip with Elegant Steel Ring Separators
- Matching Scabbard is Stylized, with Golden Accents and Buckled Straps for Easy Wearing
- Scabbard Holds a Fantasy-Style, Decorative Utility Knife (unsharpened) for the Ranger on the Go
- Wrapped-Hardwood Sheath with Gorgeous Metal Accents at Tip and Throat
The Ranger Lord Longsword is a blend of savagery and style. It is one of the most beautiful swords we carry, and one of the longest. The overall length is 46", with a 36" blade made from 440 stainless steel. The blade is wide, with a shallow fuller, making it perfect for engraving. The hilt is absolutely gorgeous, with a gold-trimmed pommel, elegant, sweeping guards and a grip separated into sections by steel rings. The scabbard on this sword is just as handsome. It features golden steel embellishments, leather cord wraps and sturdy buckle-straps for attaching the entire ensemble to a belt. And, the cherry on the cake: A decorative fantasy knife slips into a built-in sheath in the scabbard. That's right--a sheath within a sheath! Now that's ranger efficiency!
The Ranger Lord Longsword comes with free custom text engraving. Choose one to two line of your own personal message! Like, "Die, Die, Die, Uruk-hai!" or "A Hobbit I know Went to Mordor and All I Got Was This Stupid T-Shirt." Um. Or you could make it more personal to you. Entirely up to you.